Welcome to The Reach Center Collaboration!
As part of the Reach community, you are sharing projects and ideas with people:
• from many different Maine communities
• of all ages (from young children to teens, teachers, parents to grandparents)
• with all levels of experience
We need your help to make this community a supportive place for every member. Here’s how you can help:
- Be respectful. When sharing information or posting comments, remember that people of many different ages and backgrounds will see your contributions.
- Offer constructive comments. Instead of just criticizing an idea, program, or forum post, say what you like about it and offer suggestions on how to make it better.
- Be honest. Don’t pretend to be someone other than who you are or try to game the community.
- Keep personal information private. Don’t share your email address, phone number, or other personal contact information online.
Help keep the site friendly. If you feel others would find a comment mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, let us know. The Reach team will review, and may remove any comment or post.
Thank you for joining and contributing to the The Reach Center Collaboration!